Reporting to the Global Director of IT, the Help desk Manager will lead a team of 3 and be responsible for help desk and desktop support within the organization’s workstation computing environment. Primary responsibilities include installing, diagnosing, maintaining, and upgrading all desktop hardware & software, and addressing issues/tasks associated with end user issues as well as the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Manage a global team while continuing to provide hands on support as needed.
- Perform onsite or remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of problems for internal end-users
- Identify and recommend corrective solutions to repeat problems
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software
- Maintain IT Help Desk ticketing applications
- Oversees staff in recognizing, identifying, isolating, and resolving problems with information systems products and services.
- Administers the installation, testing, and setup of new hardware and software.
- Assists Help Desk Specialists in resolving complex computer and/or network problems.
- 3 – 5 years hands on experience with Active Directory and O365
- 1+ years professional experience managing a team
- Prior experience working with 500+ end users in a global environment
- Experience managing a global team preferred
- Experience supporting a wide range of software and SaaS applications including RingCentral, Lastpass, Miro,Webex, Lucid Charts, etc.
- Experience providing timely response to tickets as well as the distribution of tickets to appropriate team members.
- Experience managing vendors, fulfilling purchase orders, and verifying proper equipment received
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the world’s most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.