Help Desk Analyst
We are a rapidly growing company that's revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Help Desk Analyst will provide rockstar tech support for Toast employees in a fast paced, and exciting environment, while participating in various projects and initiatives. This is primarily a desk-side support “IT Generalist” role with some remote support involved.
What you will do:
- Respond and troubleshoot user-submitted tickets in a timely manner, both in person and remotely
- Field and log walk-up requests
- Configure computers, create accounts, and issue IT training to new Toast employees
- Create, document, and modify technical solutions, processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot various SaaS Systems
- Work on an after-hours support rotation (additional compensation provided)
- Install and configure new hardware, software, and peripherals
- Investigate VOIP and audio visual issues as they arise
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 1-2 years of Technical Support Experience in an internal employee facing atmosphere
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal
- Expertise in supporting Mac OS and Windows.
- Experience with Google Suite
- Experience with a ticketing system such as: ServiceNow, Remedy, Zendesk or KACE
- Proven ability to multitask and change priorities as needed
- Personable, Friendly, and Outgoing - We need a people person that loves helping customers
- Adaptable - The candidate should be able to “hit the ground running” and quickly adapt to new software frequently deployed at Toast.
- Hungry - There is huge opportunity for growth at Toast and our ideal candidate would be willing to rapidly develop their career
- Willing to quickly adapt to new procedures with an open mind
- 2-4 years of Technical Support Experience
- Previous experience with any of the following SaaS: Jamf, Office 365, Okta, Slack, Zoom, Robin, or BetterCloud
- Basic networking experience (Meraki, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, etc.)
- Technical writing experience