The company seeks a Head of Advisory Solutions with strong organizational skills and a proven track record of serving as a senior leader of a financial technology enterprise.
- Division head leading the Vestmark Advisory Solutions (VAS), a registered investment advisor division of Vestmark. This services division is responsible for model trading, the manager marketplace, and model delivery businesses as well as managing the roll-out of new asset manager capabilities (i.e., tax transition and direct indexing).
- Manage the development and growth of new service offerings including direct indexing, customizations, ESG overlays, and tools with strong process knowledge.
- Oversee Model trading which includes communicating with model managers on their trading signals, properly implementing their intent, adhering to their trade rotation schedules, and providing a robust set of processes around such.
- The Manager Marketplace requires working with asset managers to understand their strategies and models and to help them be successful with distribution to the extent it helps Vestmark. The marketplace also requires working with broker dealers to executive single-contract access to the marketplace.
- Series 65 strongly preferred. For the right candidate we can work on the time to achieve a proper certification but it is expected and required.
- UMA Model Trading Experience – Deep knowledge and experience managing SMA models for each sleeve including the asset allocation model for the UMA.
- Trade Rotation knowledge – A key aspect of our manager marketplace and model delivery.
- Strong operational experience running, analyzing, and improving systems that produce and deliver services.
- A proactive member of senior management, ensuring close communication and coordination with the Chief Executive Officer and the board as the business continues to grow.
- Confident leader that can face off with senior executives at major financial institutions during sales prospecting, renewals and in times of crisis.
- Executive presence is imperative; he / she will be a part of the senior management team, will interact with an experienced board of senior executives, and will be asked to serve as a leader and culture carrier within the broader firm.
- Strong organizational planning and financial planning skills which include collaborating closely with strategy, sales, marketing, and finance.
- A proven leader with significant experience scaling teams who are hard-charging, motivated and who exceed their goals and targets.
- A confident and experienced leader who can constructively challenge assumptions, develop efficient processes, and drive a commercial mindset throughout the organization.
- A humble leader who checks their ego at the door and can effectively serve as a player-coach by doing whatever it takes to drive success.
- A dynamic leader who can work with expediency to attract, retain, and develop top talent to support and meet the needs of a growing company
Vestmark is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Vestmark prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability status, protected military or veteran status, and genetic information.