Head of Customer Strategy & Relationship Management - Remote at Vista
Vista's Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers - and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers' needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we're here to grow and build the Vista brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
Customer Relationship Management is a key strategic pillar and a critical capability for Vista. Our ambition is to become a marketing partner to Small Businesses and create the most unforgettable customer experiences at every interaction touchpoint by using the standard methodologies of CRM, Loyalty Marketing and Personalization. We need to match this vision with the most ambitious advocate for customer centricity, data-driven decision making, and effective cross-functional collaboration.
As Head of Customer Strategy and Retention you will craft, develop, and scale a comprehensive CRM strategy specific to our business model. This position is a key member of the Central Marketing team and will be responsible for developing the appropriate multi-channel contact strategies and programs to drive revenue via actionable customer insights. You will work globally and cross-functionally with Regional CRM Leadership, Product Management, Analytics and Technology teams to ensure alignment in business objectives and priorities.
What You Will Do:
- Create a Center of Excellence for Customer Strategy and Retention, inclusive of hiring a team of several CRM experts, documenting best practices and establishing collaboration processes with Regional CRM leads. Advocate for Customer Centricity across the organization, act as a resident expert and authority on CRM.
- Partner with stakeholders from Customer Research and Analytics, our Brand Strategy team, and our Products & Services organizations to develop holistic and actionable customer segmentation, mapping customer needs with our offering across Design, Digital and Print; establish centralized segment definitions; set customer engagement and retention goals and KPIs, overall and by product/ category
- Work with regional CRM leadership to solicit input and ensure that the centrally developed segmentations and programs meet the needs of individual markets and categories. Get buy-in to prioritize the incubation and activation of various customer-centric programs in relevant markets.
- Produce a POV on Customer Loyalty Management applicable for our business, develop and operate customer centric programs targeted at increasing customer engagement and retention across all customer touch points, from site to marketing channels to customer service. Aligned with media consumption habits and customer journey trends, develop omni-channel contact strategies and partner with relevant stakeholders to incubate and deploy customer engagement and retention campaigns.
- Partner with stakeholders from Markets, Product Management, Category Management, Marketing Channel and Technology teams to develop a set of target use cases, prioritize and incubate the necessary capabilities.
- Consolidate and share results of customer centric programs and campaigns, and roll out successful tests globally, in partnership with regional leaders. Develop feedback loop for further innovation
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 15-20 years of experience in marketing or digital strategy, with direct experience managing and/or developing CRM/ Personalization programs
- 10-15 years of experience leading teams and developing talent with strong influencing and mentorship capacity. Demonstrated ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines
- Extensive experience leading cross-functional marketing and technology teams, advocating for CRM and collaborating across the organization to create integrated solutions
- Consistent record of using data driven insights to build new and innovative customer centric experiences. Sophisticated analytic acumen with ability to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
- Advanced executive leadership skills and presence, demonstrated experience navigating complex organizations, influencing skills and advocacy. Ability to interact and present to all levels of the organization, including top management
- Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships and effectively work with a broad spectrum of team members (Marketing, Creative, Finance, Technology, Analytics)
- Ability to shift between involvement in long-term and strategic priorities, and at the same time have willingness to roll up the sleeves to solve immediate problems
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Manager, Merchandising, Product Manager, Management, Retail, Strategy, Research, Operations