Growth Success Manager at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:08 a.m. (EST) on Friday, April 10, 2020
The Growth Success Manager will join a team focused on nurturing the growth and retention of Klaviyo’s smallest customers. You thrive on data. Supporting a customer base of thousands of emerging ecommerce brands brands, you’ll identify segments that need support and development, and work with the team to drive adoption and success for those customers.
We are looking for CSMs who are passionate about providing the best experience to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success, strong technical skills, and a previous background in ecommerce, email marketing or general strategic marketing solutions. We are very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
How you will make a difference:
- Through a combination of 1:1 and 1:many customer research, you’ll become deeply familiar with our customers, their goals, and needs.
- Communicate thoughtfully to customers in a wide variety of forms (1:1 to 1:many) at different experience levels and customer lifecycle stages.
- Through your research, you’ll develop plans to improve the growth of different segments of customers and prevent cancellations. Determine how various forms of 1:1 and 1:many outreach (emails, webinars, videos, NPS surveys, Community, support hub, etc.) should all work together to optimize customer success.
- Collaborating with the Success and Academy teams, you’ll create programs to address these segments, track the impact and success, and determine further activities from there. Collaborating with marketing to coordinate customer outreach and education efforts.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of account management experience, marketing experience, or similar
- Experience crafting and optimizing processes, project management and/or designing customer education systems
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users
- A track record for creative problem solving for customers and end-users
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email
- Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with Excel, Tableau, or similar software, and experience turning data into insights to fuel your ideas
- A results-driven attitude, with a bias for learning and sharing
- Experience using email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms a plus
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description