Growth Success Manager at Klaviyo
The Growth Success Manager will join a team focused on nurturing the growth and retention of Klaviyo’s SMB customers.
You thrive on data. Supporting a customer base of thousands of emerging eCommerce brands, you’ll identify segments that need support and development, and work with the team to drive adoption and success for those customers.
We are looking for a GSM that is passionate about providing the best experience to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success and aptitude for learning new technology. Ideal candidates will have a previous background in eCommerce/email marketing or serving as a trusted advisor for your customers. We are interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software at scale.
The GSM is responsible for coaching a wide variety of customers throughout the customer journey through a multitude of methods: communicating thoughtfully via 1:many or 1:1 interactions is critical to drive strong product adoption, eliminate friction for our user base, and to drive a long lasting relationship with our customers.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Facilitating customer success and growth throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Supporting a rapidly growing customer base while balancing an ‘at-scale’ mentality with a customer-centric approach is crucial for the success of the GSM.
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their initial business goals.
- Research and develop 1:1 and 1:Many customer engagement strategies through email, live training and proactive scaled at-risk outreach.
- Deliver actionable insights and strategic recommendations to the Customer Success, Support, and Product/Engineering teams.
- Utilizing Gainsight’s Journey Orchestrator, action insights and data into proactive outreach to mitigate churn risk and facilitate customer growth.
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of in-role experience
- 2+ years of account management/customer-facing experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships and problem solving
- Proven track record in driving product adoption through with a coach’s mentality
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email
- Able to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce, Gainsight or similar CRMs
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with Excel, Tableau, or similar software, and experience turning data into insights to fuel your ideas
- A results-driven attitude, with a bias for learning and sharing
- Experience using email marketing/E-Commerce platforms or advising customers on marketing strategy is a plus
- Experience developing training or educational content for a variety of audiences is a plus
- Self-starter who thrives in both collaborative and autonomous environments.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.