Game Operations Associate NIGHTS & WEEKENDS
DraftKings’ mission is to bring sport fans closer to the games they love. We are the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform offering our users the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. DraftKings is the premier tech startup of our generation.
As a Game Operations Associate, you will be responsible for utilizing sports statistics and research to ensure the highest possible game quality for our users. You must be detail-oriented, as game quality is dependent on correct and accurate statistics.
- Responsible for tracking multiple sports globally
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work across teams to improve the product and business
- Engaged and aware of the sports landscape in order to identify and manage problematic situations
- Carefully review large data sets and sports stats, ensuring accuracy in our records
- Identify opportunities to streamline operational processes
- Take pride in your work, while being thorough, proactive, and paying attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and analytical ability
- Passion for sports and sports statistics, and knowledge of different sports
- Ability to work in a start-up environment and around a sports schedule
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Prior working experience with Excel and SQL a plus
- Ability to work on weeknights and weekends