Front Desk Receptionist
Greater Boston Area
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're are looking for a responsible and motivated individual to join our team as our Front Desk Receptionist. You will serve as the first point of contact at our Boston office and will be responsible for handling all front office reception and general administration duties. If you want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
- Act as first point of contact for guests
- Answers and directs phone calls to the appropriate parties
- Assists with booking and upkeep of meeting rooms
- Maintains front of the house; old newspapers/magazines are disposed off, chairs & tables are straightened and clean, kitchenette is tidy and stocked, front conference rooms are clean, plants are watered
- Point of contact for in-coming and outgoing mail services
- Enters and follows up on building work orders
- Responsible for tracking office supplies and shipping supplies inventory
- Enters expense reports and offers travel booking assistance to leadership group
- Assists Office Manager with ad hoc tasks/projects
- 1-3 years of professional experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- The desire to master this role and take on new challenges
Read Full Job Description