Facilities Coordinator at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Facilities Coordinator will work with the Workplace Experience & Real Estate team to ensure all Toast facility requests and work orders are handled in an efficient and timely manner. This employee will be responsible for office appearance while striving to provide an engaging hospitality-like experience for all employees and guests. Our ideal team member is personable, quick to smile, and ready to take on any task. This role will report directly to the Facilities Manager, and will share time between our Fenway Headquarters and Woburn Configuration Center. This role will be onsite 5 days a week & may require time outside of normal business hours.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Monitor, prioritize, and report on all incoming facilities service tickets, and update and maintain Toast office maintenance log.
- Act as the main vendor coordinator and point-of-contact for all facility and maintenance related issues.
- Assure facility related supplies are ordered and stocked (i.e. reasonable accommodations for work space, replacement pieces, chairs, etc.).
- Assist with reconciliation of our monthly credit card expenditures for facilities related items
- Assist with any facility related needs for employee engagement activities
- Perform routine maintenance or minor office repairs as needed
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2-3 years facility maintenance experience preferred but not required
- Experience procuring vendors & managing working relationships
- Basic understanding of building systems
- Understanding or previous experience with emergency planning
- Keen attention to detail with ability to identify problems, prioritize & find a solution
- Ability to balance time and energy between our Fenway Headquarters and Woburn Configuration Center.
- Teamwork: Collaborates with others toward shared goals, exhibits cooperativeness; puts needs of organization over personal needs
- Communication: Listens, asks for and uses input; shares information appropriately and openly; is accessible and receptive to positive feedback, constructive criticism, and both good and bad news
- Results Driven/Accountability: Holds self and others accountable for keeping commitments and delivering the best possible performance, pays attention to detail, and gets involved and leads others through resolution; assumes responsibility and follows up personally
- Authenticity: Shows a genuine, accessible and caring personality that builds trust, mutual support and credibility; listens, exhibits humility and gauges approachability of others; maintains composure and can be respectful and straightforward with others.
- Innovation: Participates in and supports an environment that is conducive to innovation and new ways of doing things; exhibits curiosity and open-mindedness; suggests new ideas in response to and anticipation of business needs; willing to take risks.