Facilities Associate at ezCater
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
Do you LOVE helping people? Do you feed off of the energy around you and have an appetite for getting ‘stuff’ done? Read on! As a Facilities Associate you’ll be one of the faces of ezCater at our brand new Boston office, ensuring all guests feel right at home while assisting the other members of the Facilities team in delivering an exceptional workplace experience for our colleagues! By directing traffic in reception and taking the first bite out of the ticket queue, you’ll keep the gears moving and our rocket ship soaring!
What you’ll do:
- Act as one of the faces of ezCater, welcoming any/everyone coming through our doors.
- Partner with other Facilities team members to ensure our space is always looking its best.
- Accept deliveries and direct traffic throughout our space.
- Keep the juices flowing - quite literally - we’ve got cold brew on tap!
- Triage incoming Facilities tickets.
- Special projects, as needed.
- Aim Higher and Make it Better. In everything that you do.
- An irrepressible desire to help others.
- Unmatched interpersonal and communication skills.
- A warm and welcoming demeanor.
- Juggling ability: You’re comfortable with an ever-changing list of varied tasks.
- Devotion to details: Our quality standard is the highest in the business.
- An appetite for change: If something isn’t working, we fix it. And then we fix it again.
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a corporate setting, preferably in Tech.
What you’ll get from us:
Most importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in Boston’s financial district, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status.