Quality isn’t just a goal. It’s the whole point.
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where ‘every company is now a software company’ is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. That’s why it’s our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed – especially when it’s needed most. And we’re looking for people to join us.
- Process expenses in a timely manner through SmartBear’s expense system Concur
- Assist with domestic and international travel which may include car, hotel, airfare
- Schedule and supervise day-to-day scheduling for various ELT members
- Assist with research and event planning
- Coordinate room availability, catering, setup and IT for small to large scale meetings
- Cover the front desk in absence of the office manger
- Complete ad hoc projects as assigned by other ELT members
- Cover basic daily administrative requests from outside the ELT (help with flights, finding meeting space, catering etc.)
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks under tight timelines with a sense of urgency
- Proactive, strong attention to detail
- Follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Exercise discretion if privy to confidential information
- Anticipate needs and exercise good business judgment in making decisions and requesting information or approval from the Executive
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- 2-4 years minimum working experience in an Executive Assistant and/or support role
- Microsoft Suite including Outlook experience preferred
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API design, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.