To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our Operations team provides the smooth support that keeps our company running. We thrive on providing the best internal customer service possible to employees, visitors, and just about anyone else that comes through the door. We’re looking for a driven and autonomous organizational rock-star to provide world class support to our leadership team. The right person will actively evolve themselves and this role to keep pace with Formlabs and grow within the company.
If you are highly motivated, organized, and keen to learn everything about a successful tech company at the highest level, we want you to join Formlabs as our Executive Assistant.
- Provide seamless administrative support to the core executive team
- Execute on a wide range of operational tasks – frequent and complex calendar scheduling, direct communication with board of directors and external stakeholders, timely completion of expense reports, drafting of correspondence (sometimes of a confidential nature), and more
- Post Covid frequently schedule travel both national and international
- Prioritize conflicting needs and proactively follow up, often under tight deadlines
- Demonstrates discretion with confidential information
- Manage a variety of special projects, some with organizational impact
- Obsessively organized, with a creative problem-solving edge
- Outstanding time management, planning, and organizational skills
- An excellent written and verbal communicator, who can adapt to your audience
- Completely fluent with computers, managing remote meetings with large attendance, the internet, and Google Apps
- Exercise discretion with highly confidential business information
- Driven by a sense of completion; you don’t turn off the lights until the job is done
- Passion for 3D printing or technology
- Previous experience supporting executive teams
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.