Why You Should Join
The Executive Assistant is a member of the People Operations Team, reporting to the Chief People Officer. They will provide business support to the CEO, Chief People Officer (CPO), and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to ensure that the company-wide operational cadence is clear and prioritized. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and eager project manager to work directly with members of our C-Suite and have insight to the vision and strategy of a leading tech company in hyper-growth mode (3x customers, 3x revenue, and 3x employees in the last 18 months!) while having hands-on impact on executing that vision.
How You Will Make a Difference
A successful EA will be a methodical, organized, take-charge project manager and executive support coordinator who has a deep understanding of all of Klaviyo’s business needs and the impact of major initiatives across departments. In this role you will:
- Manage the operational cadence of the organization to ensure that all pre-planning, meeting scheduling, and follow-ups are completed for major business initiatives throughout the year.
- Be the second set of eyes on all major business initiative planning and communication to ensure efficient allocation of resources and effective communication for cross-functional collaborations.
- Attend meetings, take notes on action items, and follow up with content and deliverables as needed.
- Manage logistics for quarterly executive off-sites and other meetings and events as needed.
- Partner with Klaviyo’s Internal Communication Specialist and the CPO/CEO to coordinate company-wide communications from People Ops.
- Oversee scheduling and calendar management for the CEO, CPO, and CFO, including working with executives to prioritize their time and attendance.
- Help set agendas and review content for leadership meetings
- Complete travel arrangements and expense reports for the executives you support.
- Take ownership of small projects as they come up.
- Follow a first-year trajectory like this:
- In your first 30 days, you will work closely with the CEO, CPO, and CFO to understand the demands on their time, their department’s priorities, and the overall operational cadence of Klaviyo.
- In your first 60 days, you will take a proactive role in managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and following up on deliverables and action items.
- In your first 90 days, you will build relationships across Klaviyo as an trusted source of accurate, up-to-date information on major business initiatives
- In your first year, take ownership of additional small projects as they come up and participate in annual planning/operational cadence for the next year.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years in an administrative support role.
- You have experience supporting C-level executives (highly preferred).
- You have experience with event logistics, especially in a project manager capacity.
- You’re a systems thinker who can easily spot dependencies and identify gaps in overall project planning.
- You’re highly adept in Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, and other communication technologies.
- You have experience with Workday, Trello, or other project management tools (preferred).
- You enjoy analyzing and solving problems, helping people, building things, and you continually strive to do things better than the status quo. You are intellectually curious.
- You are proactive in anticipating the needs of the people you support and in obtaining the information you need to execute your projects.
- You have a team-first mentality and “no job is too small” perspective.
- You are on a journey of continuous improvement, and you proactively seek and implement constructive feedback to level up your skills and knowledge
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence, and exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
INSERT JOB DESCRIPTION