Executive Assistant at MassMutual
At MassMutual, we’re passionate about helping millions of people find financial freedom and this passion has driven our approach to developing meaningful experiences for our customers. The Digital Experience organization, part of the Enterprise Technology and Experience, is comprised of highly skilled, collaborative, problem solvers who are motivated to create innovative solutions that exceed the changing needs of our customers and move MassMutual – and the industry – forward.
To continue our cutting-edge work, we are hiring a talented Administrator to support the executives within the Digital Experience organization and critical office functions. The primary focus of the role will be on the operational needs of the Digital Experience organization.
What great looks like in this role?
MassMutual’s Digital Experience team creates, delivers, and supports innovative digital products that help our customers as they secure their future and protect the ones they love. As our team grows, we are seeking a dynamic team member to assist in the planning, coordination, and management of both day-to-day and large-scale activities and functions. We have a flexible office environment with a focus on collaboration, learning, and growth. Join this growing team and love where you work!
Objectives of the role
- Provide professional administrative services to support critical office functions and help maintain an engaging office environment, with a primary focus on the operational needs of Digital Experience.
- Provide Department/Division administrative activities including budgets, staffing, compensation, and facilities/space planning and systems identification.
Office & Event Management (30%)
Assist in coordination of team-wide engagement events
Assist in coordination of community engagement events
General administrative support
Executive Support (60%)
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Coordinate executive communications including receiving calls/messages and routing correspondence
- Manage travel itineraries
- Capture minutes, action items and follow-ups
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Manage calendars and scheduling
- Monitors budget including tracking expenditures and providing reports
- Assist in record keeping and record management
- Assist in employee onboarding,
Special Projects (10%)
Researching and conducting data analysis to prepare documents for review and presentation by executives
- Bachelor’s degree in business communication, mass communication or the equivalent experience in a related field
- Knowledge of modern tools – GSuite, Slack, Atlassian, etc
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- 3+ years in a professional administrative and/or coordinator roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills; great at building and fostering relationships with internal and external partners
- Authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship now and in the future.
- Superior communication skills; highly responsive and reliable and Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle information with confidentiality
- Strong problem-solver and resourceful
- Positive, motivated and enthusiastic presence
- Passion for outreach, community engagement, and collaboration
- Event planning experience or skills highly preferred