Executive Assistant at Markforged
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:45 p.m. (EST) on Friday, November 15, 2019
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll report directly to the CEO and provide critical support to the leadership team, with a focus on support for our C-Suite Business Team. You will bring a proactive approach to enable our leaders to move efficiently through their days.
The Executive Assistant will be exposed to a variety of tasks, people and exciting opportunities throughout the organization. You should have proven experience managing complex, international schedules and thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic environment with quickly-shifting priorities. Curiosity, attention to detail and drive are all necessary traits for success in this role.
In this role you will:
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO and Leadership Team
- Manage calendars and proactively keep team members on schedule
- Coordinate internal and external meeting logistics
- Manage individual and group travel arrangements
- Process expense reports
- Coordinate with internal team to execute on events
- Facilitate video conferences on behalf of supported executives
- Create documents, spreadsheets, slideshows with attention to detail, formatting and content
- Proactively identify opportunities to help executives and their teams
What we look for:
- Previous experience supporting C-Suite executives
- Proactive in anticipating executives’ needs and strong sense of urgency
- Meticulously organization and attentive to detail
- Critical and proactive thinker
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description