We're on a mission to transform global workplace communication, and we need your help. How do you prefer to collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We are seeking a professional Executive Assistant to support several senior level executives. If you see yourself in a fun, fast-moving, and highly engaging culture while helping to drive a business into the future then read on.
Who you are:
You’re ready to catapult your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies in America. You inherently love being surrounded by highly intelligent, dedicated, and motivated peers pushing you to be better. You are self-motivated, highly driven, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. If that’s you, then we need to talk!
What you’ll do:
- Provide full cycle administrative support to several members of our Executive Staff
- Coordinate, organize, and schedule meetings (often with high level executives and external customers)
- Proactively manage calendar with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, and stay several steps ahead to manage effectively
- Interact with all levels of the organization as well as a wide range of external parties
- Handle confidential and sensitive information
- Meet with executives as needed to solicit information, provide critical updates and to coordinate information and priorities
- Compose and prepare power point presentations
- Work autonomously, as well as collaboratively with the EA team.
- Take ownership of internal team meetings and events
- Be the first line point of contact both internally and externally for senior leadership
- Arrange and manage complex and detailed travel arrangements both domestic and international travel
What you have:
- Strong organizational, written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilience and flexibility to juggle many moving parts
- Prioritize multiple executives effectively, multi-task and work independently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to drive quick results
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Autonomous judgment and ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Problem solving skills
- Have the flexibility and discretion to deal with a variety of situations, people, and assignments
- Tech savvy with proficient knowledge of G Suite and ability to pick up new concepts quickly