Executive Assistant at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to members of our Senior Leadership team.
What you will do:
- Manage and maintain multiple executive's calendars
- Provide support in the preparation of meeting materials and other documentation
- Coordinate and prioritize meetings for our leadership team; assist in coordinating meeting logistics
- Manage travel arrangements
- Coordinate planning and logistics for internal and external events
- Assist in managing logistics for key customer and partner meetings.
- Identify & make recommendations for process improvements related to scheduling, calendar management, and all executive assistant support
- Collaborate with Chief of Staff and business stakeholders to identify and drive best practices
- Create and execute on process improvement strategy across the executive support function
- Lead large scale projects and events across in partnership with Chief of Staff.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a startup environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Google Calendar
- A positive attitude and can-do mindset
- Great customer service skills, strong attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment