Executive Assistant, Sales
Smartsheet is looking for an Executive Administrator to support our Regional VP of Commercial Sales and extended sales team in our Boston office. A successful candidate will work autonomously, be exceedingly well organized, and enjoy the challenges of working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving sales organization. This position requires the ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient while maintaining a high level of situational awareness and work throughput. Smartsheet is a fast-growing, award-winning Collaborative Work Management Software as a Service (SaaS) company. This position is based in Smartsheet offices in Boston, MA and reports to the Regional VP of Commercial Sales.
- Manage communications, email and calendaring on behalf of Sales Leadership
- Provide the partnership, guidance and initiative to enable Sales Executives to focus time and energy on leading aggressive enterprise sales growth through people and strategy
- Develop scalable operational processes that enables the efficient execution of sales strategies
- Lead the coordination and tracking of priorities that support the Enterprise Sales strategy
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate internal and external events, including customer events and meetings, company-wide events, various team events, team reward programs, and training sessions, and meetings
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key team members with the goal of keeping executives up to speed on relevant internal and customer activities
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries for our Sales Executives, guests, candidates, and team members
- Build and maintain excellent relationships and communications with team members, cross-functionally, and with other administrators
- Help on-board new employees and support their transition to the team
- Manage expense reports
- Provide periodic support to other members of the team as needed
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an Executive Administrator - Sales or similar role.
- High degree of proficiency with Google Mail and Calendar
- Familiarity and advanced proficiency with Google Drive, Docs and Slides as well as Microsoft PowerPoint, Salesforce and Tableau
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional organization, communication skills, attention to detail, and follow through
- Demonstrated and effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with individuals inside and outside Smartsheet in a way consistent with our values and commitment to service
- Ability to manage highly sensitive or confidential situations with professionalism
- Strong decision-making ability
- Ability to work independently, and demonstrate good personal judgment
- Comfortable and flexible with shifting priorities, competing requests, and frequent change
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle tasks when under pressure, and operate with a strong sense of urgency on time-sensitive issues
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.