Executive Assistant Contractor
In this key position we are looking for an energetic, organized, skilled, and personable multi-tasker to support two Senior Executives for a 3-4 month contract. We are a fast-paced SaaS company in growth mode looking to expand the capabilities of our Management Team by providing impactful assistance to our key executives.
About the Team:
- As a member of our Administrative team, you will join a team of bright, fast-paced professionals. You’ll work in a cutting-edge cloud environment that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our offices here.
- Meet the Everbridge team
- Anticipate and provide a broad range of confidential administrative support services to the team.
- On a daily basis, activities include proactively overseeing, coordinating, administering, and maintaining schedules, calendar of appointments, meetings, events, and travel arrangements.
- Assist in preparing meeting agendas, attend meetings to document important topics, and assist with designated Action Items.
- Provide all preparatory materials for appointments and meetings as well as event planning.
- Assist in the preparation and emailing of outgoing correspondence, as well as the production of reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain an accurate electronic filing system for critical information.
- Complete and file expense reports as required.
- Maintain confidentiality on all matters and exercise discretion and sound judgment at all times.
- 5+ years of Executive administrative experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- A flexible approach in terms of ever shifting priorities and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, phone & verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with both MAC and PC
- Excellent written communication skills - will assist with all written communications
- Email organization and priorities
- PowerPoint expert including creative
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong ethical and trustworthy approach to business
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations all over the world, our team of 500+ dedicated employees support over 3,700 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber-attack incidents, customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on executing response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 6 of the 10 largest global automakers
- Over 1,000 Hospitals
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do.
Do you think you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.