Executive Assistant to the CEO
Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing pre-IPO software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic team of professionals and a company that’s certified as a Great Place to Work® and recognized by Forrester as a Leader in our industry and by Gartner with the highest rank in Ability to Execute.
About the Position
At LogicManager, we are in a hyper-growth stage and in order to keep moving at this pace, we’re looking for someone to support our CEO and assist him in his day-to-day activities. This candidate will perform diverse communication functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making. This is a key role for a detail-oriented, quick thinker who relies upon their excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. It is critical to have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff/co-workers. The right candidate will be able to adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to ensure the timely completion of assignments and advance initiatives in line with the team's activities and goals.
· Manage internal communications about the organization’s purpose, mission, goals, and accomplishments.
· Consult with leadership to solicit information, provide critical updates, and coordinate priorities
· Manage external communications related to the CEO’s role as an industry thought leader
· Manage correspondence on behalf of the CEO to internal, customer, media and external stakeholders
· Create and maintain an inventory of critical projects and high-priority business development activities
· Coordinate complex meetings; assist with the design and preparation of presentations
· Prepare expense reports, process credit card reconciliation and arranging travel itineraries
· Independently perform special projects that require a combination of administrative, creative, and communications skills; select appropriate resources and analyze data as required i.e. office management, budget projects, event planning, etc.; develop recommendations for executive approval and project management through completion.
What type of skills you’ll need:
2-5 years experience in public relations role
Positive, independent, self-motivated team player
Natural individualization, relator, and analytical strengths (StrengthFinder Attributes)
Consistent attention to detail
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Strong support and problem solving skills
Ability to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and business objectives
LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.