Executive Administrator at MassMutual
At MassMutual, we’re passionate about helping millions of people find financial freedom and this passion has driven our approach to developing meaningful experiences for our customers. The Data Engineering team, part of the Enterprise Technology and Experience, is comprised of highly skilled, collaborative, problem solvers who are motivated to create innovative solutions that exceed the changing needs of our customers and move
MassMutual – and the industry – forward.
To continue our cutting-edge work, we are hiring a talented Administrator to support the executives within Data Engineering organization and critical office functions. The primary focus of the role will be on the operational needs of Data Engineering organization.
What great looks like in this role?
MassMutual’s Data Engineering team works on challenging and complex problems for MassMutual. As our team grows, we are seeking a dynamic team member to assist in the planning, coordination, and management of both day-to-day and large-scale activities and functions. We have a flexible office environment with a focus on collaboration, learning, and growth. Join this growing team and love where you work!
Objectives of the role
- Provide professional administrative services to support critical office functions and help maintain an engaging office environment, with a primary focus on the operational needs of Data Engineering.
- Provide Department/Division administrative activities including budgets, staffing, compensation, and facilities/space planning and systems identification.
Office & Event Management (30%)
Assist in coordination of team-wide engagement events
Assist in coordination of community engagement events
General administrative support
Executive Support (60%)
Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
Coordinate executive communications including receiving calls/messages and routing correspondence
Manage travel itineraries
Capture minutes, action items and follow-ups
Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Manage calendars and scheduling
Monitors budget including tracking expenditures and providing reports
Assist in record keeping and record management
Assist in employee onboarding,
Special Projects (10%)
Researching and conducting data analysis to prepare documents for review and presentation by executives
- Bachelor’s degree in business communication, mass communication or the equivalent experience in a related field
- Knowledge of modern tools – GSuite, Slack, Atlassian, other common SaaS tools
- Technical skills: Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- 3+ years in a high level professional administrative and coordinator roles
- Superior communication skills; highly responsive and reliable and Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; great at building and fostering relationships with internal and external partners
- Authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship now and in the future.
· Ability to handle information with confidentiality
· Strong problem-solver and resourceful
· Positive, motivated and enthusiastic presence
· Passion for outreach, community engagement, and collaboration
· Event planning experience or skills highly preferred