Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
The Event Specialist is responsible for assisting with the management of all trade shows and other marketing events that support thought leadership, demand generation and other sales and marketing goals. You’ll leverage your excellent organization, communication and project management skills, along with your enthusiasm and customer service mindset to assist the Sr. Events Manager with the planning and execution of various events globally.
Essential Job Functions:
Assist Sr. Events Marketing Manager with the coordination and execution of all domestic and international trade shows throughout the year
- Manage trade show logistics, including on-site services
- Order & manage inventory of sales collateral & branded giveaways/swag, including tracking usage and projecting future requirements
- Work with various teams and departments within Interactions to ensure all aspects of events are properly branded, staffed, promoted, and executed
- Prepare and track shipments of materials to events; unpack from each event and manage organization of event properties & materials
- Assist in the preparation for Interactions events, such as Sales Kickoff, customer advisory board meetings, etc.
- Collect internal and external feedback, summarize for comprehensive post- event evaluations, and provide recommended program changes
- Assisting with tracking of metrics and quantitative results
- Project management of conference presentations, speakers, etc.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years in event marketing or other related marketing role
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized - ability to manage multiple events and deadlines
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Willing to work occasional off-hours when attending or executing an event
- Ability to work with executives, both at Interactions and with our customers and
- MS Office Proficiency (Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This position requires 10% travel