Event Manager at LeanIX, Inc.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Manager to oversee and organize our own marketing events and manage our presence at third-party events that are dedicated to building pipeline and progressing existing relationships with prospects, customers and partners. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective in terms of our requirements, target audience and objectives. Deadlines, working with a global team, and focusing events around a challenging topic (Enterprise Architecture) do not frighten you. Bring in your ideas and experience to ensure our events are successful due to careful planning and budget-management.
- Plan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives as well as come up with innovative ideas to enhance the event’s success
- Liaise between local US team and global marketing team at HQ office in Germany
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Create and manage event campaigns that generate attendees and meetings, nurture continuing interest and follow-up after the event in close cooperation with our Content, Online and Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Partner Management teams
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any challenges that may arise
- Document all event processes and tasks in our collaboration tools
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- 1-3 years of proven experience as event manager
- Skilled in marketing project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Hubspot or other marketing automation software knowledge is a plus, Confluence/Jira knowledge would be beneficial
- Experience of working with distributed teams is desirable
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities