- Communicate closely and effectively with People Team, Compliance, and other departments in re trainee issues.
- Perform and administer terminations as needed with guidance from People Team and managers.
- Participate as stakeholders in various internal team and external projects as experience is gained in the role.
- Review and appropriately answer all trainee emails.
- Perform weekly trainee status check-ins via email and telephone.
- Troubleshoot technical setup and training by holding screen shares and phone calls and escalating issues as needed.
- Vet Quality Documentation Specialists: assess QDS performance against rubric requirements, fill out termination request documentation and communicate with manager/People Team for final decisions, and send termination exit emails for voluntary terminations.
- Adapt seamlessly to changes in training process.
- Attend frequent meetings with various team members (O3s, team meetings, misc.).
- Identify areas for improvement and support efforts to improve processes.
QUALIFICATIONS/WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Exemplary track record of completing assigned shifts and meeting deadlines.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to coordinate effectively with managers and peers to complete work.
- Clear and timely communication with managers regarding all issues.
- Strong work ethic, superb organizational skills, and the ability to self-manage as well as take direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success documenting for at least five providers.
- Track record of volunteering to help peers and managers.
- Experience in mentorship, coaching, or teaching.
- Experience working in scribing OR transcription industry.
- If they have trained within medical documentation industry (scribing/transcript/etc.) then this is a big plus.
Years of Experience :Would need to see at least 2 years of experience with one of the following:
- Medical documentation
- Related field
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.