Epic Clinical Application Support Agent at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance is looking to immediately hire multiple Epic Clinical Application Support Agents to work remotely throughout the US. These agents are responsible for providing level 1 technical and EMR navigation support for both Epic and Nuance's integrated solutions (i.e. Dragon Medical). This is done through addressing questions, troubleshooting and researching problems. Our Agents are responsible for answering calls within an expected timeframe, providing exceptional customer service, proper system documentation within our ticketing system and issue ownership and follow-up when needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists users by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding them through corrective steps.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional support to Epic and Dragon users.
- Provide remote support for callers using tools such as Bomgar and Citrix Director.
- Resolving Epic, Dragon, and IT related problems, exploring alternative solutions, and escalating to other groups as appropriate.
- Creates comprehensive call documentation by entering complete and detailed information to our ticket system.
- Supports our callers by resolving issues and improving workflows.
- Follows-up on outstanding issues reported by callers.
- Utilizes tools such as Bomgar to remotely assist callers with Epic and Dragon questions.
- Enhances job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Education: Secondary education or certificates
- 3 or more years of customer service/technical support/product support experience
- 2 or more years working with Epic in either a training or support role
- Exceptional customer service skills: handling high pressure situations, be empathetic to end-users
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge in using remote access tools such as Citrix, VDI
- Remote work experience
- Experience with screen sharing applications (Bomgar, LogMeIn, Citrix Director, etc.)
- Use of knowledgebase and ticketing systems (prefer Salesforce Service Cloud, open to ServiceNow, Remedy)
- Contact center experience
- Epic certifications
- Any knowledge of Nuance Products (DMO, DMNE, DMA, Surgical CAPD)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.