Enterprise Systems Manager – Finance & Supply Chain Systems at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:27 p.m. (EST) on Monday, April 11, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
We’re looking for a Finance & Supply Chain Systems Manager to join our growing Enterprise Systems team. The position reporting into the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems, will be responsible for developing, integrating and supporting our finance and supply chain systems portfolio with a strong focus on NetSuite. This is both a hands-on technical and strategic role that will play a critical lead in helping define and implement the finance and supply chain systems strategy and roadmap.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the primary finance and supply chain systems support partner for the company’s Finance, Accounting and Supply Chain teams. Design and lead the NetSuite team to implement and maintain customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business needs.
- Act as a solution architect by collaborating with key business stakeholders to develop a multi-year finance and supply chain systems roadmap around NetSuite. As the business evolves and needs change, document business requirements as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, then design / implement solutions leveraging NetSuite / existing enterprise systems or evaluate / recommend / implement new technologies to address those needs.
- Partner with stakeholders to proactively Identify additional areas of training, best practice methods for achieving optimal effectiveness and automation that will streamline operations.
- Serve as NetSuite / Finance and Supply Chain Systems lead on cross-functional projects; ensure design and configurations align with the enterprise systems architecture and be accountable for project deliverables.
- Oversee the change management (weekly change request process for Production migration) and release management (working with business leads on development sprints for issues / enhancements) processes for NetSuite and other finance and supply chain systems.
- Participate in recurring SOX audits on an as needed basis.
- Assist the Senior Director, Enterprise Systems to build out the team and implement the right application development / support model.
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, 7+ years of experience working at a hyper-growth global e-Commerce company, top consulting firm or organization implementing and supporting finance and supply chain systems, predominately with NetSuite (including global multi-entity, supply chain and manufacturing). Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of NetSuite including hands-on implementation, integration, customization and support experience. NetSuite certification is a plus.
- Experience leading ERP, finance and supply chain systems evaluation, assessment and selection based on business requirements.
- Deep understanding of accounting principles and key financial business processes (Order to Cash, Billing, Collections, Revenue Management, Procure to Pay, Record to Report and Supply Chain Management).
- Familiar with Atlassian Jira Sprint development / deployment.
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and decision-making skills. A strategic, long-term thinker: As we evolve our processes to support our growth, we want to look beyond short-term fixes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong customer service orientation: This role will constantly be communicating concerns, changes, processes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and users.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally team members and teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer obsessed environment with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations. You are able to work well under pressure with limited direction and are comfortable with change.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature; be ready to wear many hats. We’re a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on work that will make our entire organization successful.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.