Enterprise Support Administrative & Scheduling Coordinator
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Enterprise portion of Grubhub’s business continues to grow, and our dedicated Enterprise Support department grows along with it! We are in need of a calendar-savvy administrative and scheduling coordinator who will ensure pristine coverage for all of our ticketing needs, as well as assist our 70 agents with any administrative questions or concerns. Here is a robust list of responsibilities, which should not be assumed to be comprehensive:
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Ensure agents adhere to their existing schedules as built on Google Calendar
- Keep an eye out for gaps in ticket and phones coverage, and work with the team leads to fill any gaps
- Ensure all OOO and WFH time is marked on the proper calendar, and that we stay under our department’s comfortable limit for approved vacation requests on the same day
- Maintain phone coverage and ticketing capacity spreadsheet, which department leadership uses to assess hiring needs
- Maintain department seating chart
- Double-check time cards and follow up with agents on any discrepancies/oddities before sending the time cards to the appropriate team lead for approval
- Reach out to the help desk as needed for internal access and equipment requests
- Maintain cleanliness of office space, especially our cafe!
- Set up and break down daily lunches (including twice-weekly catering), Bagel Monday, and Friday Treat Day
- Meet and greet Support’s new hire candidates in the lobby of our building and get them settled for their interview--make sure their interviewers are on time!
- Help direct all other visitors (folks looking for a different office, deliveries, etc)
Within your first three months, we’ll train you to…
- Keep our email distros updated when internal movement occurs
- Track our seat allocation in our various enterprise platforms to ensure everyone can access the tools they need, and that we’re not overpaying for unused licences
- Maintain volume-tracking charts in Zendesk or Chart.io and recommend scheduling changes to maximize coverage and minimize hiring--all while keeping agents’ satisfaction with their schedule top of mind
Within six months, you’ll…
- Source alternative scheduling platforms (that aren’t GCal--sorry, GCal), test them out, and find one for us to switch to!
You Should Have
- Team player
- Unrivaled attention to detail
- Experience with scheduling or scheduling platforms preferred
- Experience with Zendesk preferred but not required
- Lead with YES, and then figure out how to get the job done!
And Of Course, Perks!
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.