Enterprise Implementation Consultant
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be involved in working with Toast’s restaurant customers to set up the Toast system, train restaurant staff, build a relationship with our customers, and ensure they are successful. We are looking for candidates that like mobile technology, have experience in the restaurant industry, can communicate effectively, and are creative problem solvers. As a startup we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
What you will do:
- Learn the Toast POS system and become a product expert
- Install / configure Toast hardware including terminals, handhelds, printers and other peripherals
- Install networking devices including routers and wireless access points
- Conduct restaurant operation consultation sessions with owners/chefs to configure the Toast POS appropriately
- Run training sessions with front of house, back of house and restaurant management
- Maintain and document implementation plans and network diagrams
- Test / troubleshoot unknown networking problems
- Terminate Ethernet cables if needed
- Ideal candidate will have flexibility with hours and ability to work weekends as needed.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present in front of customers.
- 1-3 years of restaurant industry experience highly desired
- Familiarity with networking concepts and hardware
- Demonstrates attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to problem solve / troubleshoot in a timely manner
- Adaptability,strong work ethic and professionalism during challenging situations.
- This role will require travel within your local area and could include up to 50% US travel.