Enablement Manager, Client success at Mirakl
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. Thanks to one of the largest fundraising rounds ever made by a french start-up, Mirakl recently became one of the most promising unicorns and plans to hire over 1,000 talented individuals over the next 3 years. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 340+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Sydney and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $300M Series D round of funding from prestigious investors bringing our valuation to $1.5B
- Enabling over 200+ of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, and Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
To support the rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Client Success Enablement Manager.
The Client Success Enablement Manager will report into the Senior Director of Sales Enablement but work very closely with the EVP of Customer Success, Americas. You will be responsible for working with teams across the organization to design, develop and deliver enablement tools and programs (onboarding & continuous learning) that enhance the performance of Mirakl’s Client Success and Solutions Consulting teams under broader Customer Success division. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of customer success skillsets, content, communications and project management. Responsibilities include:
- Manage the design, development and delivery of enablement programs, communications and tools in line with the Customer Success strategy to increase productivity and performance.
- Produce eLearning content and videos.
- Design and deliver assessment & certification programs & relevant program KPIs.
- Coach internal resources on how to deliver courses and roll out resources (Train the Trainer).
- Clearly communicate progress on enablement projects to key stakeholders and set clear expectations for the anticipated use.
- Deliver a blended learning model that includes instructor led (classroom), event based, live web and self-paced training, incorporating training paths and content into online learning and content management platforms.
- Provide insights to the global customer success leadership on the use and performance of enablement resources, as well as any feedback you’ve received.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years' experience designing, developing and delivering enablement programs and content within Technology company
- Instructional Design experience (producing content with e-learning tools like articulate 360, camtasia, video editing software)
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver key project milestones on schedule
- Ability to facilitate virtual or classroom sessions
- Proficiency in relevant technology—including but not limited to Asset Management (Highspot), Learning Management Platforms (Docebo), Salesforce