As the Director of Voice of the customer, you’ll play a key role working closely with our VP of Success, and the rest of the leadership team of this rapidly growing and profitable company. Klaviyo’s success is due to the customer-centric mindset of the organization. This role will have an impact on the innovation and continued success of our customer’s experience with Klaviyo. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a proven track record of delivering on large cross-functional projects, driving business results based on data, and communicating and collaborating on large cross-functional programming, this role is for you.
How You Will Make a Difference:
As a key member of our customer success leadership team, you’ll have impact through the following:
- Create the strategy and execution of VOC, improving the end to end customer experience
- Lead the VoC function, including measurement, governance, administration, reporting, analysis, insights, and actions on our core 3 segments.
- Tie customer metrics to business performance and develop strategic action items that drive business results, impacting the bottom line.
- In partnership with the customer success analytics team, continuously evaluate, enhance, and update data resources available.
- Ensure operational excellence in maintaining the survey instruments and process, keeping reporting tools up to date, documented and acting as the primary point of contact for all items related to customer sentiment.
- Educate through customer stories, building internal empathy and understanding.
- Deliver rigorous analysis of customer feedback, journeys, and fiction points using data to tell a story that inspires leadership to change their priorities.
- Partner with the various business units, aimed at our company goals to participate and lead in facilitating a customer centric culture.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years experience in high tech, preferably eCommerce & SaaS environments.
- Track record of success as a business operations leader or VoC leader with experience in a fast paced growth environment.
- Able to shape end to end business programs with articulated missions, charters, performance criteria, and stakeholder buy-in, always centered around customer data and sentiment.
- A self-starter, motivated by continuously solving hard problems.
- Adaptable, intellectually curious and ready to embrace change in dynamic environments.
- Strong at driving alignment, managing time, and managing priorities
- Experienced at managing business rhythms in an Agile SaaS environment
- A great communicator and negotiator able to develop shared perspectives.
- Able to drive results through indirect and direct influence.
- Passionate about customer’s experience in eCommerce.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.