Director Technical Services (Citrix) at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Engagement: Day to day representative of HC in the market in front of customers.
- Customer relationship: Develop and evolve IT, end user and manager relationship during the implementation and stabilization phases of the project life cycle.
- Customer Success: Help drive adoption during implementation and best practices
1. Manage customer satisfaction – Meet customer deadlines.
2. Identify opportunities to provide consultative services (e.g., to increase usage)
- Customer Upgrades: Provide technical support of needed upgrades.
- Talent development: Increase healthcare IQ, manage team capabilities, training.
- Resource management: Partner to manage technical resource capacity &alignment to CSO.
- Install customized solutions: As needed and integrated with customer systems to achieve outcomes and full utilization, train clients to use, implement complex workflows as needed.
- Standardization: Processes improvements, methodologies and standardization practices.
Education: Bachelor's degree or above
Minimum years of experience: 12 years
Up to 25% US and Internaltional travel
Managed a team of 10 plus employees
Healthcare experience preferred
Must have team leadership experience with Citrix, VMWare and virtualization
Fully accountable and drives culture of accountability, leads w/ influence.
Ability to lead transformation change to a standardized and consistent delivery organization.
Collaborative and highly communicative, including with external parties
Provider of honest feedback, and employs rigorous talent mgt & development practices
Motivate employee engagement, collaboration and high performance
Single Nuance CX passion, client-service mindset, hold line-of-sight BU accountability
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.