Director, Support at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.Introduction:
Acquia is looking for a Director of Support, Americas, to help us provide exceptional service to our growing customer base, from Fortune 500 clients to Government agencies. Acquia Support is a high-energy team that offers opportunities for growth and new challenges in a collaborative, supportive atmosphere.Summary:
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic leader with a proven track record of managing highly technical Support teams in a multi product and dynamic environment.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team of professionals helping customers all over the globe overcome obstacles and resolve issues related to their digital experience initiatives and Acquia’s platform.Requirements:
- Direct the day-to-day operations of the Americas Support organization ensuring that customer expectations are met or exceeded
- Deliver on quarterly OKRs related to team metrics as well as project execution
- Act as the face of Americas Support to both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage customer escalations at the highest level, partnering with Account teams in order to ensure customer success
- Strategic planning, ensuring that Support is able to anticipate the needs of the future
- Have 8+ years in experience managing technical, client facing, organizations
- The ability to triage and manage resources in a manner that creates the best possible outcomes
- Proven experience in managing cross functional projects and initiatives
- The ability to be calm and clear headed under pressure
- Demonstrable communication, personnel management, and coaching skills
- Experience in a Cloud, PaaS, or SaaS environment
- A passion for fostering success in those around you. Acquia Support prides itself on being a staff focused organization.
- Act as a change agent, someone who will challenge the status quo.
Every candidate comes to the table with a different set of skills and attributes. If you’ve read this far and feel like you have most, but not all, of the skills, apply anyway! Tell us why you are a good fit for Acquia. We like go-getters.
Acquia is committed to achieving a diverse workforce. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or age.