Director of Support at Bevi
Bevi is an environmental company that aims to entirely eliminate disposable bottles and cans through smart beverage machines that purify water and create healthy beverages on demand. Our first product is an IoT office water cooler that serves customizable sparkling and flavored water. We’re growing over 100% year over year and have raised over $60M in venture capital.
The Director of Support is responsible for ensuring that Bevi’s end customers, partners, and internal team receive quality, effective, and timely responses to their inquiries and questions. Reporting to the Senior Director of Service Operations, the Director of Support leads several teams encompassing support, training, and documentation, and coordinates cross-functional support responses and materials from throughout Bevi. The Director of Support ensures that responses adhere to internal and external SLAs, and simultaneously continuously develops and improves materials, process, and tools to make Bevi’s support function more effective and efficient. Performance is measured through KPIs including response and resolution time, and internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Own the support function within Bevi, including ensuring both direct and escalated support issues are addressed in a timely and efficient manner
- Lead and manage support resources, and develop and implement models for growing the team in a scalable manner
- Own, with cross-functional assistance, Bevi’s support tools and documentation
- Assist other Bevi departments with their support issues, ensuring that customers, partners, and our internal team are served effectively and efficiently
- Provide input on the development of internal and external SLAs, and develop quantitative and qualitative analyses for staffing levels, tools, and processes needed to attain and maintain them
- Own Bevi’s Technical Support materials library of video and printed materials, and ensure that updates to these happen on an on-going basis
- Report internally and externally on KPI adherence, and develop and implement action plans to ensure SLA compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, operational, or technical field, or equivalent experience
- At least seven years of experience supporting customers and technical products and offerings
- Demonstrated experience building and leading a support team in a technical area, focused on customer-facing hardware and software support
- Knowledge of ticketing, CRM, ERP, and SaaS platforms, with system improvement experience
- Experience growing, leading, and managing a metric-driven team
- Proven requirements development experience, including the ability to engage cross-functional stakeholders
- First-rate written, oral, and presentation skills
- Experience standing up, scaling, and operating a call center
- Experience in a rapidly growing and/or startup environment
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for volunteering, sick leave, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards… and more!