Director of Strategic Initiatives
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We're looking for top-tier business talent to take our organization to the next level. You can expect to own initiatives that cross several functions, and dive deep on the projects and teams that are the best fit for your skillset and interests. We have many outstanding projects, and are always looking for new ideas on how we can improve our performance for customers and employees.
If you are a highly motivated individual who can quickly understand new problems, develop and implement solutions, and deliver impact, we want you as our Director of Strategic Initiatives.
- Synchronizing our marketing and sales goals
- Developing geographic and industry market entry
- Refining our product pipeline and go to market execution
- Improving performance of our global network of distributors
- Organizational design for new functions and business units
- Proven leader, and ability to drive core business outcomes
- Have recently completed your MBA
- Are extremely detail oriented and have strong analytical capabilities
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Have the hustle to do whatever it takes to get the job done - from developing new technologies to building partnerships and selling products
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and communicate business strategies to C-Level executives
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.