We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Work with us as we invent an industry.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for the Head of Responsible Gaming to implement a robust responsible gaming program. This highly visible role will report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer and be in charge of driving the company’s strategy around Responsible Gaming. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Director of Responsible Gaming:
- Build robust Responsible Gaming framework for iGaming, Sportsbook, and Fantasy Sports products.
- Chair a cross-functional Responsible Gaming Committee ensuring all key stakeholders are represented.
- Implement a responsible gaming training program in collaboration with the DraftKings Compliance Team, including online and role based internal training.
- Represent the DraftKings brand externally including with regulators, associations, and other external parties.
- Partner with Data Science and outside consultants to implement predictive models to identify customers to support with responsible gaming tools.
- Regularly present to senior leadership and executive teams on program progress and success.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master's preferred; degree in Psychology or related is ideal.
- Experience in Responsible Gaming or other regulated market.
- Knowledge of State, Federal, and International gaming and applicable financial laws.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to accomplish goals.
- A history presenting information, data, and ideas to audiences of varying levels.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and multiple complex projects simultaneously.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description