Director, Problem, Incident and Event Management- Humana's Edge at Humana Studio_h
Humana Edge: Who We Are: Imagine using your workday to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Envision working in an environment where you are not only encouraged to create a positive change but also given the tools and support to make that change happen.
Welcome to Humana Edge! We are the future of healthcare and our mission is to transform the experience that we provide for seniors – working to meet their social, emotional, and medical needs. As an Edge associate you will help members through their healthcare journey, ensuring they get the guidance and support they need so they can focus on fulfilling their life’s ambitions and goals. At the Edge, whole person health is about discovery, connections and community.
This is a unique opportunity to help shape the technology-enabled services we will build together to deliver on our shared vision. We are looking for individuals who are:
• Passionate about transforming our healthcare system for those who need it most.
• Compassionate towards seniors who need help navigating their healthcare.
• Excited to lead a team of associates as they transform member experiences.
• Driven to do well by doing what’s right for our members and associates.
• Willing to thoughtfully disrupt the status-quo and excited to work in a rapidly evolving start-up environment.
The Director, Problem, Incident and Event Management establishes policies, processes and systems for the implementation of a quality incident management process. Monitors trends in incidents and issues. Decisions are typically related to the implementation of new/updated programs or large-scale projects for the function and supporting technical/operational procedures and processes, and implements strategic plans, drives goals and objectives, and improves performance. Provides input into functions strategy.
- Establish foundation of IT service management processes and capabilities including Problem, Incident and Event Management.
- Lead Service Management team that manages the full lifecycle of critical IT service outages and IT problems.
- Provide leadership on Major Incident calls to ensure response team effectively orchestrates resources and communications until service is restored.
- Define and monitor key performance indicators for IT Service Management team and services portfolio.
- Plan and coordinate Incident activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process.
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced.
- Define and execute operational process to monitor incidents to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met.
- Lead and execute tooling strategy to support best in class IT Service Management.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 8 plus years Prior IT Service Management Experience
- 5+ years leading and building high functioning, independent, engaged IT teams.
- Experience in building and executing IT service management processes with a start-up mind set.
- Vendor management
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- ITIL4 foundation Certification
- Experience implementing and configuring Service Now