Director of Partner Outsourcing at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As the Director of Partner Outsourcing, you will lead our support outsourcing initiatives and manage all relationships. You will partner with Customer Success (CS) leadership to ensure that our outsourcing strategies are aligned with business objectives. With your expertise and leadership, we will attain all financial and operational targets and ensure the delivery of contractual obligations.
We are hiring for this role in Boston, MA and Omaha, NE.
About this roll*:
- Partner with CS leadership to conduct RFP’s and negotiate/maintain LOI’s, SOW’s & MSA’s - including performance penalties and rewards.
- Work with CS leadership to design an ongoing outsourcing strategy that aligns with the global business growth and product plan
- Analyze call center performance (cost, quality, productivity, efficiency) and identify trends, issues, concerns, and successes.
- Act as the voice and face of Toast with business process outsourcing partners and conduct regular business reviews and quarterly site visits
- Perform gap analysis to ensure partners have the tools, processes, training, and empowerment to deliver a fantastic customer experience
- Drive process changes and implement new programs at vendor sites to improve performance
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 8+ years experience working with and managing call center partners
- Experience with customer support systems and processes
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization with multiple locations
- Ability to dedicate up 50% time to travel on a monthly basis
*Bread puns encouraged but not required