Director, Issuing and Money Movement at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
We are seeking an experienced strategist to help optimize Toast’s card issuing programs. This person will be part of the team responsible for defining long term strategy and execution for Toast’s prepaid debit card offerings. This person will collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product, strategic finance, business intelligence, marketing and sales to drive long-term adoption and spend, maximize revenue and minimize costs.
Responsibilities and impact:
- Collaborate with Business Lead and all cross-functional stakeholders to define and execute winning long-term strategies for adoption and spend
- Collaborate with Strategic Finance and Business Intelligence to accurately forecast and track achievement of metrics
- Data analysis to identify opportunities to drive adoption and spend and minimize costs
- Help define and execute on opportunities to seamlessly integrate customer experiences, data and financial flows
- Work cross-functionally with product, strategic finance, business intelligence, marketing and sales on the design and execution of long-term strategies
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 8+ years of strategy consulting or program strategy, preferably working at or with fintechs
- 2+ years of issuing experience, with direct responsibility for optimizing card programs, preferably prepaid debit or small business credit
- A proven track record of working effectively in a product and customer first technology company with rapid change and growth
- Strong prioritization and the ability to navigate competing demands and complex problems
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.