Director, IR Partner Program at Cybereason
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders, offering a future-ready, attack protection and response platform, that extends from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere.
Our delivery Partners gain the upper hand through an entirely new approach to Incident Response, Digital Forensics, and steady-state monitoring, so they can defend their customers at scale, and within budget.
On a day-to-day basis your core responsibilities will be to:
- Drive IR Partner acquisition and development throughout the prospecting and partnership life cycle
- Support the on-going development of the IR Program
- Demonstrate the value of Cybereason IR and Advisory products, working directly with IR Partners
- Support pre-sales and post sales technical execution with Prospects and Partners
- Work with product managers to define and refine roadmaps and program offerings
What We Are Looking For:
An experienced DFIR Business and Technical leader to help grow Cybereason’s IR Partner Program. The successful candidate will be an experienced self-starting individual with the ability to demonstrate Cybereason’s IR Partner Program maturity and value. The performance and personal competencies required for the position include:
You will have a strong, security product and services background, excellent knowledge of the DFIR ecosystem, and 5-10 year’s experience in partner related sales.
Executing for Results
- Track record working with DFIR service delivery partners building unique solutions
- Understanding of the enterprise sales process
- Track record of building and sustaining technical client relationships.
- Track record of working with matrixed teams across multiple disciplines to develop winning strategies under pressure.
- Ability to converse with senior client stakeholders on a business problem level as well as a technical level.
- Ability to communicate with a range of internal stakeholders to influence solutions, sales strategies and roadmaps to achieve positive outcomes.
- Strong written and presentation skills essential.
- Fluent in English; another language would be advantageous
Proficient in the following areas:
- DFIR delivery experience
- Vendor ecosystem knowledge
- Enterprise Cyber Risk Management
- Security Strategy and Governance
- Regulatory Compliance services (FCA, PRA, GDPR)
- Security Framework (NIST, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials etc.)
- Threat Intelligence Services
Certifications: Hold multiple industry recognized certification such as