At connectRN, we believe that nurses and nursing professionals are the heart of healthcare. Using our disruptive technology, our community of caregivers design their own work schedules, tap into new career opportunities and connect with a global network of clinicians. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
The Director of Customer Support will lead and scale our customer-facing call center that services both nurses and facilities. The team embodies our company values of empathy and nurse-centricity, often serving as the heart of the brand. You will build and structure the team to handle massive growth, while maintaining quality and consistency of service. Our business runs 24/7, 365 so this position is demanding and dynamic. As a key department leader, you will also collaborate closely with Sales, Product, and Clinician Experience to strengthen service lines and relay trends and feedback.
Within a small and rapidly growing company, you are expected to identify and solve broader issues as they emerge. Our ideal candidate is comfortable taking on a variety of tasks and is not daunted by problem-solving in a new domain or function. You are a team player who is willing to help wherever needed.
- Scale team of fully remote Customer Support Specialists through training, feedback, and career development during a period of rapid company growth
- Set and manage to service level agreements for various issues and escalations including average call wait time, time to close cases, and service NPS
- Design and optimize operating processes for the team to ensure fast, accurate, and consistent issue management
- Assess and advocate for improved tools if needed
- Onboard new team members, designing and implementing a training program to ensure standardized process across team
- Plan and lead ongoing team training to ensure standard practices and excellent customer service delivery
- Design schedule and capacity model for 24/7 Customer Support team, optimizing for total cost, phone response rate, and team preference
- Direct management of Supervisor team
- Manage to a budget for internal tools and team spend
- Run weekly management reports and initiatives that drive key metrics
- Several (6+) years customer support/service experience including some years in a leadership position
- Experience in an operational role where you have designed and implemented new workflows
- Strong people management experience (remotely distributed team management preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in customer de-escalation
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule/work (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.