- You’ll directly contribute to our vision and mission through owning all business and operational aspects of Kyruus’ Customer Success programs. As a master of Customer Success philosophy and framework, you will bring a proactive data driven approach to enabling our customers to achieve their strategic goals.
- You’ll lead, coach and motivate a team of Customer Success Managers through the next chapter of Kyruus’ growth story.
- You’ll play an integral role in the customer journey and play a key role in our customers realizing a significant return on their investment.
- In collaboration with our customers, you’ll take a data driven approach to adoption, usage, and value realization of the product.
- You’ll collaborate across the company in communicating how our product roadmap supports our value proposition, answers customer use cases and be a true consultative partner to our customers’ in prescribing best practices to maximize value.
- You’ll drive innovation in customer success programming within the team and across customer lifecycle; encourage continuous learning within the team.
- You’ll report to the Vice President, Customer Success & Support in the Customer Success & Support Department within the Delivery Division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 7+ years of experience in provider data management, digital marketing or healthcare operations knowledge to:
- Lead development of frameworks and processes that scale with our growth to drive customer value while maintaining cost of service. Managing the ongoing customer relationship, ensuring that Kyruus customers are realizing the expected value from our solutions.
- Become an expert in our software and service solutions. Use a consultative approach to drive best practices.
- Ensure positive customer success outcomes, which will in turn increase renewal rates and drive expansion in existing Enterprise accounts.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer NPS and overall health scores; drive and lead value based story telling (through PowerPoint) that leads to greater adoption and reference-ability.
- You’re able to deploy playbooks and structure into customer success operations while defining and evolving internal operational methodology and processes to further grow the Customer Success function.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You have experience in building the fundamentals and scaling a Customer Success team and mindset in a high growth SaaS environment.
- You inspire and create a company-wide culture of Customer Success with particular emphasis on partnering closely with our Account Management, Implementation, Support, Analytics and Product Teams.
- You’re comfortable being appropriately disruptive in challenging the workflows of the customer in an effort to drive further adoption and retention.
- You are proficient with the tools of the customer success trade - Powerpoint, Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, BI, Excel.
- You have innovative ideas about Customer Success.
- You are a true leader who aims to inspire your team and customers alike.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Customer Success role can move in a more linear career path and step into the Senior Director, Customer Success role. From there, Kyruuvians can become Delivery Team Leaders or Senior Customer Focused individual contributors.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.