Director of Customer Success Enablement
At Toast, we don’t just put great technology in the hands of our customers, we know that to be truly successful with technology change, the right training and enablement is paramount . We are seeking an individual to lead these efforts to ensure our customers utilize our technology in the ways that are just right for them. The restaurant community demands an innovative approach to learning that is accessible, personal and affordable.This high energy and results-driven leader needs to design, execute and lead our customer education strategy.
- Own the creation and execution of the CS Enablement department to support the learning needs of our employees - a diverse set of 400+ employees; both technical and non-technical with 50% in Boston 20% in Omaha and the remaining spread across 30+ US cities
- Drive innovative and creative thinking in how we best educate our employees. Implement new modern approaches to learning including video, mobile, gamification, social media, podcasts, webcasts, blogs and more.
- Research and identify learning needs of our employees, coordinating the design, development and execution of training solutions. Determining training and development priorities as a result of needs analysis, and acquiring or developing programs and resources to meet priority needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders and to manage all aspects of running the department including, business planning, content strategy and course development.
- Lead a team of subject matter experts and trainers who build and deliver content. Partner very closely with the Toast Customer Education team who similarly build content and own the strategy for customer training
- Partner with enablement/learning leaders in Sales, Product, and Customer Success and People & Culture to identify areas for alignment and collaboration
- Forecasting the program needs to meet employee growth, product roadmap changes and curriculums. Tracking ROI and regularly reporting on key training metrics to Sr. Leaders to determine the effectiveness of all programs.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is incredibly passionate about employee enablement
- Deeply understands how to build scalable enablement programs for large diverse employee base
- Has 10+ years of experience in enablement, education, learning & development, product marketing or other relevant field
- Has managed a team of subject matter experts - some highly technical
- Has managed a budget and a department
- Drives progress cross-functionally and very comfortable working across complex organizations
- Is metric driven and operationally minded
- Willing to travel