Director of Corporate IT
DataRobot is looking for a passionate and energetic Director of Corporate IT to help lead our world-class information technology teams. DataRobot is the best product available in the market to enable the AI driven enterprise. We are expanding fast, with 18 offices around the world and smart, passionate people working hard to empower our customers.
The Corporate IT department is responsible for managing the network and corporate information technology resources for DataRobot offices and employees worldwide. We’re seeking a candidate who cares deeply about customer experience, and will take personal ownership for the quality of our IT experience. You’ll be equally comfortable talking with engineers, executives, and business users. You will be responsible for providing direction and guidance to multiple teams including IT Helpdesk, IT Operations, Network Engineering, and Software Purchasing.
- Ensure the happiness and productivity of a world-wide team of passionate, collaborative IT engineers, helping the team grow and excel.
- Develop and manage operational objectives and SLAs with internal stakeholders.
- Develop strategy for service continuity and disaster recovery.
- Develop and enforce IT governance framework to enforce compliance with SLAs, security, confidentiality, privacy, and regulation.
- Lead DataRobot’s IT organization through audit related activities.
- Exhibit extreme ownership of incident response and communication.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage a budget for IT operations and key vendor contracts.
- 3+ years in a senior leadership role responsible for a large IT environment.
- 5+ years of experience leading globally distributed teams responsible for mission-critical infrastructure and automation.
- Ability to communicate clearly to multiple audiences, including engineers, executive leadership, and business users.
- Experience with regulatory compliance procedures, including but not limited to SOC, ISO27001, and SOX. This extends to incident response with sensitive information.
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.