Inspyrus – a MineralTree Company -- is a Silicon Valley Fintech SaaS start-up specializing in transforming Accounts Payable into a profit center. Our passion and mission are to provide the most innovative, game-changing solutions on the market, and to solve exciting business problems.
We are a global leader in Invoice Automation and Payment Monetization that provides large enterprises and small-to-medium business with business technology solutions. We are experiencing explosive growth and are seeking energetic, enthusiastic, smart, talented, people-oriented professionals to join our Global Product Support team. You will love focusing on helping customers to be successful with adopting and using the Inspyrus software. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, health, dental, vision, 401K and much more!
We are looking for a driven, hands-on technology leader who is deeply passionate about providing a highly-available, secure, redundant, fully automated, and deeply monitored set of Cloud Services to customers. We are the global leader in Invoice Automation, and we deploy and manage our multi-tenant, cloud-based services in multiple locations across the globe. This position will build on the successful foundation we have in place and lead the organization to further strengthen our underlying build, deployment, management, and security frameworks and architecture leveraging both public and private cloud infrastructures.
Strategy and Innovation
- Ensure the Cloud Platform and Services that are designed and implemented are aligned with the overall business strategies and priorities
- Play a key role in advancing the cloud eco-system and culture of technical excellence
- Lead annual strategic planning, tactical operation planning, the development of service improvement, and contingency operation plans including BC/DR
Engineering and Implementations
- Partner with Product and Customer Support teams to architect and design the infrastructure for customer facing products and services
- Work closely with Inspyrus Professional Services to support the cloud and other technology needs relating to customer implementation projects
- Develop a methodology and capability to perform upgrades of customers on premise deployments and migrations from on premise to cloud
- Implement our Service Monitoring platform (New Relic) to proactively address the operational issues for customer facing cloud operations and assets
Operational and Support Excellence
- Lead the consumer facing Cloud Engineering and Operations for all Company products, with high availability, superior performance and 24x7 support
- Ensure production issues are resolved in a timely and consistent manner
- Lead and deliver operational excellence with focus on the service management and DevOps approach to achieve agility, speed, scale and efficiency
- Protect our systems and customer data against threads, and ensure compliance with regulatory and business compliance requirements
- Ensure all technical procedures (Installation, Configuration, Run books) are documented and updated and are contributing to the maintenance of operational standards
- Automate infrastructure services and system administration tasks wherever possible
- Establish KPIs and metrics that ensure a high bar for uptime of systems and provide deep visibility into the systems' health
Management and Leadership
- Build a high performing Cloud Operations team that operates with a culture of business and customer centricity
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring and coaching for all staff and foster a culture of accountability, innovation and team building
- Implement our Service Management strategy for Cloud services, partnering with Engineering teams to improve service experience, MTTR, Up-time and resilience
- 15+ years’ experience managing complex Cloud & IT infrastructures and working with Product Engineering and customer organizations
- 10+ years of overall Infrastructure Architecture & Engineering in defining and developing high security, high availability solutions
- 10+ years of leadership success supervising systems and teams of engineers and third party data center providers
- Experienced with running large complex global infrastructure spanning across multiple data centers leveraging private and public cloud
- Experience designing and delivering secure cloud solutions
- Experience with the following technologies
- o OS: Linux RHEL, CentOS, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2012 Server
- o App Servers: WebLogic
- o Database: Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c
- o Active Directory
- o Cisco Firewall, IPSec Tunnels with customers
- o Monitoring: New Relic
- o File Server: Linux RHEL
- o VMs: Microsoft Hyper-V
- o ERPs: Oracle EBS r12, SAP ECC6, PSFT 92, JDE 91 & JDE, SAP
- Experienced with DevOps and ITIL approach in running a superior service operations & delivery function
- Ability to create project plans and budgets for major Cloud Engineering projects
- Ability to track Cloud costs vs. budgets, create forecasts Cloud activities
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks or projects to align with the strategic objectives and with business goals
- Demonstrated ability to assign recurring tasks and to utilize metrics to measure effectiveness
- Thorough understanding of operational support processes, excellent business acumen and ability to direct team in dissecting and diagnosing complex problems
- Proven record of building high performing teams
- Proven history of thriving in a fast-paced environment, while dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of building high performing teams
- Proven history of thriving in a fast-paced environment, while dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent project and people management skills
- Solid understanding of network, data, storage, cloud, virtualization, monitoring, security, and physical servers.
- Understanding of front-end web and back-end Java applications
- Experience with e-commerce, API services, and publishing.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment environments
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.