Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 300+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Sydney and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200+ of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. and Walmart Mexico to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Director of Client Success-B2C.
As we continue to expand in North America, we are looking for an experienced business leader to join our Client Success team, focused on go-to-market strategy and partnering with key B2C customers to unlock their marketplace growth potential.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a doer who is focused on outcomes and results. You like to dig into tough challenges, roll up your sleeves, and get your hands dirty working through solutions. You’re not afraid of tackling problems head on, and bring an analytical, data-driven mindset to your work. When it comes to B2C markets, you have an established expertise and insight into how these companies do business today. You know how to help businesses change their course, innovate, and adopt new business models. You are curious, have a growth mindset, and a desire to lead successful teams within your organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of Retail and Direct to Consumer customers with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within our clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic advisor.
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from development through to scale up.
- Act as a subject matter expert on change management initiatives.
- Formulate and present Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth, and potential blockers.
- Work to define the B2C playbook (approach, processes, best practices, and key metrics) to approach this market segment and successfully grow the business.
- Manage a team of Client Success Consultants by partnering with them to develop customized action plans maximizing their clients’ success through support and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of operating experience inside Retail or Direct to Consumer companies coupled with experience working as a Management Consultant.
- Experience with Direct To Consumer eCommerce strategies and procurement processes. Specific knowledge in marketplace business models is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to present to executives, drive consensus, and champion change.
- Ability to adapt and navigate large client organizations and create strong business relationships with client key stakeholders.
- Experience and desire to lead teams and develop people.