More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Director of Client Success-B2B.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a doer who is focused on outcomes and results. You like to dig into tough challenges, roll up your sleeves, and get your hands dirty working through solutions. You’re not afraid of tackling problems head on, and bring an analytical, data-driven mindset to your work. When it comes to B2B markets, you have an established expertise and insight into how these companies do business today. That said, you get excited about how they can change their course, innovate, and adopt new business models. You are curious, have a growth mindset, and a desire to constantly learn more and become a true master of your domain.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of B2B, Industrial Manufacturing and Distribution, customers with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within our clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic advisor.
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients to scale up.
- Act as a subject matter expert on change management initiatives.
- Formulate and present Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth and potential blockers.
- Define the B2B playbook (approach, processes, best practices, and key metrics) to approach this new market segment and successfully grow customers.
- Manage a team of Client Success Consultants, partner with them to develop customized action plans to maximize clients’ success, and support them on challenging client projects.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred.
- 12+ years of operating experience inside Industrial Manufacturing or Distribution organizations coupled with experience working as a Management Consultant .
- Experience with Supply Chain and Procurement processes and change management.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to present to executives, drive consensus, and champion change and adoption.
- Ability to adapt and navigate large client organizations and create strong business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience and desire to lead teams and develop people.