Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 300+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Sydney and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200+ of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. and Walmart Mexico to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Director of Client Success-B2B.
As we continue to expand in North America, we are looking for an experienced business leader to join our Client Success team, focused on go-to-market strategy and partnering with key B2B customers to unlock their marketplace growth potential.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a doer who is focused on outcomes and results. You like to dig into tough challenges, roll up your sleeves, and get your hands dirty working through solutions. You’re not afraid of tackling problems head on, and bring an analytical, data-driven mindset to your work. When it comes to B2B markets, you have an established expertise and insight into how these companies do business today. That said, you get excited about how they can change their course, innovate, and adopt new business models. You are curious, have a growth mindset, and a desire to constantly learn more and become a true master of your domain.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of B2B, Industrial Manufacturing and Distribution, customers with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Build strong relationship with senior stakeholders within our clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic advisor.
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients to scale up.
- Act as a subject matter expert on change management initiatives.
- Formulate and present Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth and potential blockers.
- Define the B2B playbook (approach, processes, best practices, and key metrics) to approach this new market segment and successfully grow customers.
- Manage a team of Client Success Consultants, partner with them to develop customized action plans to maximize clients’ success, and support them on challenging client projects.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred.
- 12+ years of operating experience inside Industrial Manufacturing or Distribution organizations coupled with experience working as a Management Consultant .
- Experience with Supply Chain and Procurement processes and change management.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to present to executives, drive consensus, and champion change and adoption.
- Ability to adapt and navigate large client organizations and create strong business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience and desire to lead teams and develop people.