As Director of Business Operations, you’ll play a key role working closely with our CEO and the leadership team of this rapidly growing and profitable company. Our hypergrowth opens up many interesting opportunities. You will have an impact on the innovation, efficiency and productivity of Klaviyo by helping define key business priorities and translating them into comprehensive plans and compelling business proposals. If you are intellectually curious with a proven track record delivering on strategic business initiatives, driving program management and communicating cross functional objectives, this is the place where you can have an impact and leave an imprint.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Gather, prioritize and structure critical information for the CEO and leadership team to assist with effective decision making.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through execution under the guidance of interdepartmental heads
- Ensure that strategic operational priorities are linked to planning and execution. Provide frequent visibility to the leadership team regarding progress towards OKRs.
- Own the execution of the tactical operational mechanics including executive meetings, offsites, and all-hands meetings. Create agendas, deliver pre-reads and ensure follow-up on action items.
- Experienced at extracting meaningful insights from analytical research and converting them into actionable business proposals.
- Engage with key business stakeholders to improve our best practices, lean process flow and patterns of behavior.
- Assist the CEO with strategic priorities i.e. budgets, company OKR alignment, internal and external communications, and other one-off strategic and operational projects.
- Experienced at leading process to analyze and make proposals on key strategic initiatives to Leadership, including location strategies and buy, build or partner.
Who You Are
- 10+ years experience in high tech, preferably eCommerce & SaaS environments.
- Track record of success as a business operations leader with experience in a fast paced growth environment.
- Alumni of top tier strategic consulting firm where you honed strong critical thinking skills and gained experience working with senior business decision makers.
- Able to shape end to end business programs with articulated missions, charters, performance criteria, and stakeholder buy-in.
- A self-starter, motivated by continuously solving hard problems.
- Adaptable, intellectually curious and ready to embrace change in dynamic environments.
- Confident in modeling business scenarios using G Suite and other tools
- Strong at driving alignment, managing time, and managing priorities
- Experienced at managing business rhythms in an Agile SaaS environment
- A great communicator and negotiator able to develop shared perspectives.
- Able to drive results through indirect influence.
- Passionate about customer’s experience in eCommerce.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.