Director of Business Operations
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 7,500 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Director of Business Operations is responsible for the vision, leadership and strategic direction of The Predictive Index’s Business Systems Team and the tools associated with the sales and marketing revenue operations as well as the CRM and ERP systems that manage the daily operations for our 200 certified partners, 1,000 users and 8,000 customers.
We’re looking for an energetic professional with a strong background in business operations, project management and agile product development. The Director will leverage existing and new technology to accelerate PI’s growth in alignment with our corporate strategy.
- Become a trusted partner to department leaders and executives while educating stakeholders on the value of all operational systems related to lead management, quote-to-cash, product provisioning, customer management and finance.
- Bring people together; partner with business leaders, managers and specialists in order to coordinate business processes, analyze efforts, and implement systems that drive scalability and efficiency.
- Build and execute business systems roadmap to optimally reflect business needs and priorities, use of resources and funding, and efficient sequencing.
- Manage vendor relationships and stay atop of industry trends, business technology and best practices and develop recommendations to meet future business needs.
- Lead a matrix organization to continue the development of the business systems. strategy. We’re a people company, part of your role is to empower members of the business systems team to grow their skillset and to advance their career goals.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Strong track record of managing high-performing teams and developing leaders.
- Deep understanding of quote-to-cash systems and how they are best integrated to Salesforce and how data is stored, created and consumed by downstream applications.
- Strong track record of managing CRM and Sales and Marketing Systems (we’re a Pardot and Salesforce shop) within a B2B SaaS company
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA Preferred
- Strong Project Management and Agile development skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively at all levels
- Self-starter and autonomous, ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.