Desktop Support Manager at DraftKings
- Manage IT initiatives independently with limited guidance
- Manage Help Desk staff in support of end-user connected systems in a Windows & Mac based environment
- Track, manage and triage all incoming help requests -walk-up or e-mail inquiry- while ensuring courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Provide leadership for incidents involving outages including management of communication with internal customers, internal IT members and external IT business partners.
- Daily analysis of tickets and SLA goals
- Help create and maintain end user/IT documentation, procedures and policies. Work to develop a self help system for our customers.
- Work as a lead for all IT Audits including SOX, ISO27001:2013 etc
- Develop and train IT staff
- Project management- Follow-through on tasks/projects until completion and consistently keep appropriate customers informed on status.
- Procurement of technology equipment and supplies
- Coordinator for IT service vendor
- Collaborator with other IT Management staff
- Manage staff schedules/on call shifts
- Conduct Hiring and reviews of staff performance
- Assistance with budgeting management
- Stays Current with Industry Standards and Trends
- Assists with the establishment and improvement of department policies and procedures
- Track and report on metrics of IT service desk performance
The IDEAL Candidate
- 3+ year's work experience managing direct report staff
- 5 year’s IT Help Desk work experience
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- 4 year Degree or relevant IT certifications.
- Skills: Management, Exceptional Customer Service, PC & MAC Computer Hardware and Software Support, Printer Support, Network Troubleshooting, Mobile Device Support