- As a member of the Technical Operations team, you enable our people to do exceptional things through the design, deployment, and support of highly resilient, secure and scalable technology solutions.
- You provide high-level IT service - desk-side | phone | remote support
- You are a constant learner and take ownership of various technology solutions
- You leverage exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal - to support our internal customers - employees, interns, contractors - to provision access and troubleshoot issues across every level of the organization
- You will own the employee and hardware lifecycle at Kyruus
- Deploy, support and troubleshoot macOS
- Record problem and resolution details in ticketing system
- Participate in Technical Operations team helpdesk rotations, including sharing responsibility for off-hours and weekend issue resolution
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team, while exhibiting a high level of initiative and professionalism
- Facilitate exceptional audio-visual experiences for local and remote employees
- You’ll be responsible for managing identity management systems, corporate security tools, and have elevated, administrative privileges across our SaaS applications and corporate infrastructure.
- You’ll report to the Director, Information Technology in the Technical Operations Department within the General & Administrative Division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- Passion for working in a macOS environment
- 3+ years supporting IT services, including configuration, patching, and diagnosis of macOS, iOS, and Android
- Experience supporting users in a high-velocity, agile environment
- Ability to work with and tailor support for all members of the organization (junior to executive, technical and non-technical, local and remote)
- Administrative experience in a heavy SaaS environment - G Suite, AWS, Salesforce, Atlassian, Hubspot, Okta, BambooHR
- Experience managing employee lifecycle using automation tools
- Ability and strong desire to work with minimal supervision in an environment with changing priorities and multiple projects
- Precision and strong attention to detail are critical
- Analytical, organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- Focused on solutions, good at overcoming problems
- Possess, or have the ability to obtain, Casper Certified Technician and/or JAMF Certified Technician certification within three months of starting the role
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You maintain a healthy, yet competitive, relationship with other members of the Technical Operations team for critical help desk metrics.
- You’ll drive our technology to new heights by researching and recommending enhancement opportunities and refinements to our tooling.
- You own issues and leverage your resources to design solutions and document best practices for everyone to learn from.
- You iterate on existing technologies and constantly evolve our infrastructure, with a vigilant focus on security and scalable design.
- Kyruuvians in the Infrastructure Engineer role can move in a more linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor and management. The next step in the process will be either an individual contributor Senior Infrastructure Engineer role or a managerial IT Operations Manager role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.