At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
This person will be part of our IT team working on site and remotely to support Wellframe users. A successful candidate in this role will need to be organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize multiple responsibilities, and above all have a customer focused attitude. This person will be responsible for working collaboratively in a team environment to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers by listening empathetically to the customer, identifying and defining the needs, and delivering service to meet those needs.
Areas of Responsibility:
Wellframe End User IT Services (85%)
- Provide user focused IT service in person and remotely for workstations & software.
- Add, remove, and modify accounts in cloud tools such as GSuite, Office 365, Atlassian, Zoom, and others.
- Install, support, and troubleshoot macOS laptops as well as other devices.
- Maintain precise documentation and records.
- Configure accounts in VoIP phone system.
- Participate in the employee and hardware lifecycle.
- Track problem and resolution details in IT ticketing system.
- Be responsible for managing identity systems, corporate security tools, and have elevated, administrative privileges across SaaS applications and corporate infrastructure.
- Guide users through technical challenges
IT Projects and Other Tasks (15%)
- Participate in software and hardware initiatives for the company.
- Propose solutions to improve processes and tools.
- Contribute to technology projects such as setting up conference room audio visual conferencing systems, badge security system, camera system, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- 3 years supporting IT services including configuration, patching, and diagnosis of macOS, iOS, and Android.
- Administrative experience in a SaaS environment with tools such as GSuite, Office 365, Jamf, Zoom, Okta, Atlassian, and others.
- Knowledge of company A/V systems such as microphone, receiver, TV, and speakers.
- Computer Science degree is preferred.
- Technical certifications are a plus.
- Experience in a SaaS company or healthcare company is a plus
Behaviors & Traits Required
- Constant learner, takes initiative, and pride in work.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong customer focus and positive attitudeDemonstration of company values; Humility, Collaboration, & Tenacity.
- Ability to work with changing priorities across multiple tasks
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.